API version indicates the value that you must send into the
PayPlug-Version HTTP header to use the associated revision. The absence of a value in the table means you shouldn’t send the header.
||Add a new parameter
||- The PayPlug API now supports the
- The payment resource has been updated: the field
- The installment plan resource has been updated: the field
- All phone numbers are now validated according to the E.164 standard, and are returned as such in resources.
|Add deferred payment creation and capture.|
|Add new fields into payment resource and its creation:
|Add routes to create, retrieve and abort an installment_plan.|
|- Add a new parameter
- Add a route to update payment metadata.
|Add a new method to create integrated payments: payplug.js.|
|Add a route to abort a payment.|
|- Add payment request guides in English and in French.
- Update Capture a payment examples.
|Add documentation about delete card endpoint.|
|- Add 3-D Secure information in payplug.js overview.
- Add a changelog.
|Update information about PCI/DSS into the payplug.js part.|
|Add Lightbox documentation and a new layout organization of this website.|
|Add .NET examples (removed since) and save a card section.|
|Add Python examples.|