The PayPlug API uses versioning: breaking changes (a.k.a. backwards-incompatible changes) are released with a new version.
In the table below, the “API version” column below indicates:
- A major version for major releases.
- Nothing when backwards-compatible changes are added.
- ”-“ for the first releases, when versioning did not exist.
It is recommended to use the latest major version.
|- Add American Express payments.|
|- Add Bancontact payments.|
|- When creating a payment,
|- Add new attributes to payment resource:
|- Add new routes to create and retrieve accounting reports.|
|- Add Oney payments creation.|
||- Add a new parameter
||- The PayPlug API now supports the
- The payment resource has been updated: the field
- The installment plan resource has been updated: the field
- All phone numbers are now validated according to the E.164 standard, and are returned as such in resources.
|-||- Add deferred payment creation and capture.|
|-||- Add new fields into payment resource and its creation:
|-||- Add routes to create, retrieve and abort an installment_plan.|
|-||- Add a new parameter
- Add a route to update payment metadata.
|-||- Add a new method to create integrated payments: payplug.js.|
|-||- Add a route to abort a payment.|
|-||- Initial release.|
Please note that documentation changes related to API changes are not listed here, to avoid redundancy with the section above.
|- Add documentation about new optional fields
|- Remove documentation about payplug.js and add mention about the future Integrated Payments.|
|- Add Oney pop-in guides in English and in French.
- Add Oney payment simulation php call example.
|- Add payment request guides in English and in French.
- Update Capture a payment examples.
|- Add documentation about delete card endpoint.|
|- Add 3-D Secure information in payplug.js overview.
- Add a changelog.
|- Update information about PCI/DSS into the payplug.js part.|
|- Add Lightbox documentation and a new layout organization of this website.|
|- Add .NET examples (removed since) and save a card section.|
|- Add Python examples.|